Saturday 6 June 2015

High end make up and the dupes ive discovered - A thrifty girls guide to looking good!

I love a good make up splurge as much as the next girl. I am a big fan of brands like Benefit, Mac, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Younique.
But I know full well these products are just so expensive. I am not saying they are not worth the money, I will always treat myself when I can to these fab products but Its not always in my budget to always buy high end make up. 
I have shopped around a good while now and I am convinced I have found some awesome dupes at the fraction of the price I normally would pay for my high end make up.

I thought I would share with you some of the dupes ive found, for those ladies who want their make up budget to stretch a lot further but still feel beautiful.

Benefit high beam - A lovely highlighter that sells for around £23.

Now here are the dupes.
W7 night glow. Essentially the same product and you can get this for less than £5, Same with the one bellow: Technic High Lights.

Next up we have the Benefit cheek and lip tints. These are fantastic and I have bought these many times. They sell for around £23 each.
And now we have these dupes, they sell for about £4.75 and work just as beautifully. Note the similar packaging too :)
Next one to take note of are the Urban Decay pallettes. All lovely and so popular in the make up world. Are around £35 each.
And the mini 6 shade ones 

The dupe palettes are by the W7 brand and cost around £5 each.


Now we have the Benefit powder boxes
These are about £25 each
And the £5 versions by W7
Well, there is a few there to keep you going.
Until next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment