Sunday 14 June 2015

Christmas 2015 - Planning already!

Some may think I am crazy, but here in mid June I have started preparing for Christmas.
Truth is, Christmas is an expensive time of year for most families.
I figure, if I start early, I can arrange a beautiful festive season and spread out the cost over half a year.
We lost our daughter a couple of years ago, so it is just me and my partner living at home. Id like it to be a classy adult couples Christmas this year.

I am thinking beautiful chunky knit throws around, candles and holly in crystal glass jars and a beautiful colour scheme of white, silver and blue.

Spreading our costs is helping me include lots of little extras we wouldnt normally have the money or time to include.


We will certainly be following this beautiful candle design. We already have the fish bowls and jars ready. I would love beautiful bits like this scattered around the living room.
Our living room is all whites and blues now, so this will fit in perfectly.


We are going for a large tree this year, around this size, maybe a little bit smaller. We are having it white which is a little untraditional, but if done right, I know it can be classy and perfect for a young couple.
 We will be having a holly wreath on the door to our appartment, same colours I think. It is rather beautiful.

Beautiful living room. Ours is becoming similar to this but with blues in the mix.
I love the chunky knit throws and candle box.
Will be having an artifical fireplace going on our new tv this year. Add a touch of classic and crackle background noise.

Little touches here and there will really make the run-up extra special.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment