Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 8 - The Flu




So here I am ill with the flu.
No make up on or any fancy hair,
feeling quite sorry for myself.





Bundled up in my snuggly jumper on the sofa, 
surrounded by cushions and throw blankets.

Ive got a hot water bottle by my feet and the laptop rested on my lap.

I feel hot. I feel cold.
Ive had a headache for 2 days now that keeps coming back.

Im hydrated. Im thirsty.
All my limbs feel like they have been kicked in.

Just nibbled a baguette then changed my mind halfway through.
My throat feels terrible.
I think tonight I will have tomato soup I can sip for dinner.
Maybe some crisps if im feeling adventurous.
Not very nutrious but it all I want.

My otherhalf bundled me up in blankets last night and put Maleficient on for me
which was really cute.
I like being coddled when im unwell.

I am meant to be on a girls night out tomorrow but dont think I will make it.
It would have been my first in 4 months. Im pretty peeved to miss it.

I might watch some christmas films tonight and snuggle with a hot drink or some
cold and flu sachet drink things.
The only good thing is I should be well by Christmas.

Nothing much to report im afraid.

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment