Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 6 - Winter style - plus size - Newlook

Blogmas day 6
Winter Style



I am not embaressed to say Im a chunky monkey.
My thyroid is pretty much non existant and im on so many fake hormones and pills from the cancers it makes it so so difficult to shift weight. Ive ordered a load of home gym equiptment for next year but I cannot imagine I will ever be tiny.
Ive made peace with this. Just about.

So shopping around for reasonable priced classy clothes can be a nightmare.
I mean, have you ever looked on some of these "cheap" clothing websites? Everything five pounds for example - even the models look bloody awful in too-short tshirts with a cat face on.
H&M have a tiny plus range and the clothes are not on par with the rest of the store.
Primark give it a good go, but some of the styles that suit slim women do not look even remotely right on podgy ones. Its just life.
What I hate about it is its like some stores want larger women to feel disgusting, unfashionable and unchic.

You know what store I love? Newlook.
Beautiful styles, fantastic prices and a plentiful range.

So lets have a look and see what they have on offer this season for us chunky girls.







I mean oh my word, its so feminine and floaty. 
It looks good quality and is in a beautiful year round shade.
The shoulder drapes with a cold shoulder look - which is perfect
for those of us hoping to hide our upper arms.
The price is £22.99

Id say its perfect for date nights, girls nights out and even christmas parties.
Its not the sort of neckline I would wear a necklace with, but a nice pair of earrings would jazz this right up.












This top is something I adore. Its like It cannot make its mind up between grey and lilac.
The shape is not the most elegant, but its perfect for a sunday look with bedhead hair and a pair of cute leggings/jeggings/jeans.

Again, its had the advantage of a cold shoulder.
£13.49 in the sale

Its perfect for sunday mornings, indoor movie nights, doing the food shop run or even just chilling in a coffee shop.
Its relaxed, casual but with a slouchy elegance about it.







This top is stunning and I will be going running to buy one too.
Us larger girls struggle to look as dainty as our smaller kin.
The lace on the top is placed so well to highlight th female curves. The fabric
is a beautiful delicate satin at will work with lumps or bumps to give
a smooth finish.

£17.99

I think this could work for so many occasions, but I am loving the idea of a new year party.
Team up with a beautiful bag and sparkle bracelet.
A little vinatge button up jacket wouldnt go to waste over this either.









I actually saw this on the sale rail and picked one up. I didnt love the look on the website if im honest. It didnt stand out to me at all.
However, the bottom is more floaty that you can imagine and it has the look of a very short dress/long top.
paired with leggings its a great night out outfit or even paired with a cute jacket, it becomes a classy daytime outfit too.

£8.99 in the sale

The price makes it a must have if im honest. Pair with accessories to get the most out of it. Can be used for multiple occasions.
I personally will be pairing with a jacket and wearing it on a night out.







I eyed this up in the shop and didnt buy it. This will haunt me until I do.
Its very furry irl and the colour is devine.

 £27.99
I dont think I need to go over how versitile this piece is and how "in" the style is at the moment.
Its beautiful.
School runs, errands, coffee shops, shopping - look great doing it all.






Dont underestimate it. Its classy colours and block colour will liven up your look and a few well placed accessories will put you in a league of your own.

I wore this even while ill with the flu and still looked pretty good!
Everyone needs a go-to jumper anyway.
The best part? £8.99 in the sale!




Going to leave it here today guys!
Blogmas day 6 - winter style


No comments:

Post a Comment