Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day 7 - Maybe next year... My goals for 2017!

Blogmas 2016
Day 7

"Maybe next year..."



Here I am again! 
Today I want to talk to you about my goals for next year - How I plan to achieve them and where I am in my life right now and the ripening age of almost 25 (quater life crisis anyone??!)


So, in 2017 I have plans... Well yes, Kate, thats the point of the post *rolls eyes*



To learn to drive and buy a car.


Something I wish I had done a long time ago but alas life has not been too kind.
Between loss, cancer and recovery I feel like Ive barely had time to catch my breath.
But next year I will be able to drive, and most likely buy a car.
My partner is the same, we just want a little run around and there isnt much point in spending a fortune at this time in our lives, what with University coming up.
I think just a Corsa or the like will do.



Go on our first holiday together.

7 years, not once been abroad together.
Same reasons as above, health.
But now we are looking to go on one or two holidays next year.
I think id like to go to Barcelona or Malta.



Buy my first proper Chanel bag.

Its a dream I know. 2.55 lambs skin would complete my life.
I know its a crazy amount to spend on a bag, I know they are ££££ but
I would adore one. I would treasure it forever (its timeless after all) and I would work very hard to have it. (No daddys fortune here im afraid)
Im not against ebaying one if I can get it checked for aunthenticity.
In the town where I live thought id be scared of taking it out I think - either that or everyone would think its fake and walk on by haha!
We shall have to see on this one.


Get a proper dressing table together complete with an "Old Hollywood" mirror.

You know the one, they one with the lights all round! Ugh thats the dream.
I have a pinterest board with all the bits I want for it and some stunning DIYS.
I want it to be my corner of heaven in my home.
Its not a huge dream but will cost monies ... Maybe a birthday gift?

Get a new sofa set

Seriously our cat has ruined ours. Ripped and torn. Its so bad I have to have a throw over at all times.
Id love a new set in the new year. Just from argos or whatever.



Get home gym area

Our appartment is small but we have a bit of room for my foldout treadmill and weights. id love to keep this trend going in my home. I want to make smoothies everymorning for after my workout and try and get my health in shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment