Thursday 28 April 2016

Monthly Goals - MAY 2016





Eating better
Cook healthier meals useing a variety of meats and vegetables, as well as making sure
we have a selection on tropical and garden fruits on the go at all times.

I aim to buy almost no processed foods apart from perhaps the odd sauce jar. I want my little family to eat as close to nature as possible.
By the end of summer I want to be able to say we eat clean 90% of the time.
The occasional pizza or takeout is going to happen and thats ok, its all about moderation.

I cant help but feel our bodies would run better if we ate well and ate a good mix of foods.

...


Living more frugal
I have an addiction. A shopping addiction. Its a real thing and I have it. 
I have a problem that I need to manage better. Every month I spend hundred and hundreds on myself on things I do not even need or will use.
We are talking hair extensions, costume wigs, expensive clothes, make up, accessories, bath products.
Its becoming an issue and I am tired of living this way.
I was brought up in a low income hosuehold, I always worked hard and wanted better out of life, but this has gone much to far.

While its lovely to have all these wonderful things I am starting to wonder if I would appriciate it more if I were to treat myself "now and again" rather than every other day.

So here goes. For May I am cutting right back and looking to change this spending pattern.

...

Reading more
My wonderful partner bought me a kindle as one of my chirstmas pressies and I have hardly used it as I just havent been in the mood for reading. So this month I plan on reading serveal books that I paid for a while ago that I have been meaning to read.
...


For me this month is all about self improvment.
What are your goals this may?

And if you dont keep goals let me know why?

Id love to hear! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment