Sunday 10 April 2016

Going Eco friendly with METHOD products





 So I have found some products that I adore. I love the colours, I love the fresh natural smells and I love that its non-toxic.




Not only do Methods products contain non toxic chemicals but the packaging is also earth friendly by being produced using a 100% recycled plastic, this resulting in a brilliantly green trifecta: less waste in landfills, less energy needed to make the resin and beautiful bottles. Method have also thought about what happens to their products packaging once they are empty by selling refill pouches.



Now, Method products are not the cheapest on the market by any means, a bottle of anti bac will cost you around £3 BUT I have found that they last for weeks and weeks and are worth every single penny.





They do a very large range now and I want to be using them exclusively soon.
At the moment I am loving the all purpose cleaner, air freshener and the washing up liquid.

I almost find them collectable, The bright colours and beautiful smells make them a beautiful edition to any home cleaning kit.





10/10 beyond all doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment