Saturday 19 March 2016

Things that get me in the mood for summer! Part one


Summer is on the way! We are now the other side of Easter as I write this and as far as im concerned, its now time to start planning those BBQs and beach days with friends!

So I thought I would write a quick post and show you all some of the things Ive seen around that get me in the mood for summer time '16!

This is just part one, so here we go for now! ;) 

Watermelon necklace, cheap and cheerful ebay goodie for just £3.50
I will certainly be getting one, makes my mouthwater just looking at it ;)

I am crazy about lip smackers... I am pretty sure I must be too old for them as I got my first ever one when i was like 14... (OMG 10 years ago!!! :O I am still 17 in my head :s )
But seriously, who wouldnt want one of these in your handbag?? I already have all the cola and fanta collection... need me some icecream ones in my life.

Strawberry Avon bodymist. I spray this on clothes, I spray this in my hair, I spray this round the room. This is just a sweet smell I cant understand why anyone wouldnt want this... And its avon so its super cheap. Why not.


Lush conditioner bars, if you dont own one get one. I use the white one and ist lasts forever. Its great for adding texture to flat roots. My hair styles so beautifully after using this. Your hair will look like you have spent a lazy sunset at the beach... Mermaid hair, dont care.


Already have the feast one but NEED to get my mitts on that Twister!! In the summer I often use scented lotions and butters over purfume anyway. I dont like anything overpowing in the heat.
Can you image smelling like a damn Twister ice lolly?!


No comments:

Post a Comment