Thursday 31 March 2016

6 little things I want to do this year! 2016 goals

1) Get swimming again and enjoy the water.

Not only is this fantastic for your health but its also great for stress and anxiety too. I have alwasy felt to calm in the water and I cant wait to re-connect.


2) Go camping for a long weekend.

This is something I have always wanted to do and never got round to doing.
A weekend camping, roasting marshmallows and telling stories around a campfire.


3) Put myself first.

I have spent my whole life putting everyone elses needs before my own. This year I am
getting selfish, and I love it.


4)  Pay for Christmas in advance.
Pay a little towards it each month so when it does come round, I will have £££ to spend in the sales on myself boxing day, guilt free.


5) Start a savings tin
Crack it open once its full and buy something beautiful for myself.





6) Give money to charity often
I have a few I support, This month it was for local rescue cats.




x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment