Monday 1 February 2016



Affordablity       ****  4/5
Packaging          ***** 5/5
Ease of Use        ***** 5/5
Does the Job      ***** 5/5

What I needed:
An all inclusive anti aging skin care set that wouldnt be a fiddle to use but actually worked. I needed a day and night cream, and I wanted them to be matching, I wanted a matching eye cream too if possible. The smell needed to be not overpowering either. And it had to be a brand I recognised and had some faith in.

What I found:

Olay day and night cream & matching eye cream.
 

Results:
These seem to be working nicely. I love that they are a matching set and all compliment eachother. My skin feels well moisurised and very smooth. So far my pores and lines seem to not really show and I havent needed to wear any face make up today, which has been lovely. I am getting compliments on my skin which further boosts my feelinsg that these are actually working somewhat.
 I love that the eye moisturiser has a concealer tint in too, just really makes my eyes look wide awake while doing so much good.
I could rave about this set all day. RRP £45 for all 3 items

No comments:

Post a Comment