Monday 1 February 2016



Affordablity       ***     3/5
Packaging          ***** 5/5
Ease of Use        ***** 5/5
Does the Job       ***** 5/5

What I needed:
I needed a product that would remove all traces of eye make up without question. I needed it to be quick and simple with as little effort as possible, after a night out or a long day at work I dont wnat a challenge just removing mascara. I wanted them to be sensitive and not pull out any lashes. Abbrasive set smooth.

What I found:
 Simple Kind to Skin+ Radiance Brightening Eye pads

 Results:
These are just perfect.
They perform exactly as I need them too. Sensitive and make my tired eyes feel awake afterwards.
The only thing is I do tend to use 3 per time as they are very very small. A pack lasts me 10 days and they cost about £4 a pack - so I am spending around £12 a month on eye makeup remover. 
While I will continue to buy them as I really do like them, I do feel they are not the most affordable out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment