Wednesday 26 October 2016

Poundland Christmas Range 2016 - What an unexpected surprise!






When it comes to Christmas, poundland never enters my mind for decorating.

We have had one in our local town for a while and to be honest I dont really use it. Every now and again I might pop in for some cooking foil or deodorant if im outside there anyway.

October I heard a rumour that the ornaments Ive had my eye on from debenhams were in there and almost identical. I imagined this rumour was a exagerated but as I was in town anyway a few days later, I thought I might check it out. I was in town very early so the hoards of parents and types hadnt managed to take over the store, it was empty apart from myself and some elderly couples.

There they were sitting on a high shelf. Now, they were not identical but very close. I had to pick them up.



Sweet arent they? So after my success, I decided to do a bit of digging to find out if they would be doing any nice bits in a festive theme. I was shocked to find that they have actually pulled together a catalog with -get this- ranges. They have christmas ranges... and they are... bloody cute!





What do we think?

No comments:

Post a Comment