Monday 3 October 2016

My Christmas Wish List 2016 - My Early Blogmas -







Anyone who read and remembers my blog from last year will have known that I was well and truly spoilt rotton last Christmas.
I have loved and enjoyed all of my wonderful gifts throughtout the year and want to take the chance to thank everybody so much.

Last year was a blast, the party that lasted days, the friends, the drinking games. Gift exchanges that took all day and evening. It was intoxicating and I will always treasure it.

This year, however, If anybody would like to buy me anything, please consider token and inexpensive gifts. Purely based on the fact that I will love them just as much. I know I am difficult to buy for, so I am happy to put a list bellow of potential ideas that I would adore this year!
Most of them are under ten pounds and some are only a couple of pounds.

This year I would love little "Yay!" moments. Its cheaper for you, its lots of little bursts of pleasure for me. Its a win-win!


 
This cute sets contains one of those cute penguin bubble bars
I am always going on about. Also a butterbear, which I never got to try 
last year, and a scrummy santa head.
It costs £12.95 and will most likely be one of the most expensive things
on my list this year. 
Saves wrapping too ;)





I bought this last year in the sales and fell in love
with the scent, colour and magic of this.
Its costs £3.75 and I would adore it.
 
 
 


Even the little one goes a long long way on a sponge!
It smells like candy and to be honest, that's the dream.
 
 
 






 
These are so bloody cute. Every year we a have a little tradition
that he buys me jarmie bottoms. I look forward to it all year.
£7.00
 
 
 
 
 


If magic were real, I would think we would find 
it in a new fair of fluffy socks...
Or better yet 3.
 3 pairs.
 £6 (size 4-8)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would love this on my bedside table.
Anything that has sparkles in is mine.
£3.99
 
 
 
 

If someone buys me this I promise 
I will always shake it.
Always.
£6.99
 
 Supercute hair ties
 99p a pack!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
£3.99 from Amazon.
A girl can never ever ever ever have
enough notebooks.




 

More of them! £3.49
Amazon
 
 
 



And if you just happen to be passing a Tesco...


Who doesnt want these? Koorr I havent had
them since last christmas *self gift*
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Black Raspberry Liqueur
I used to drink one similar to this at my
grandparents house everytime they went 
to France and bought loads back.
I LOVE IT!
£6.50








No comments:

Post a Comment